FedEx

Call the place you ordered from and tell.them what happened I had that happened to me by ups and shooters pro shop sent another package of bullets
Not all companies will do that though! I had a $500 dollar package that was "hijacked" and never arrived. The company went through some "insurance" company, I can't remember the name, then I ended up having to wait. Well, this company only reimbursed the product, not the tax or shipping. Only the product! So had to reorder and lost $80-100 on the deal!

Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
FedEx home delivery in Western North Carolina is nothing but crackheads with no uniform they work for one two or three days they steal and rip open packages rescan them four or five times with their badge number take them home try and sell the contents sometimes deliver them molested sometimes they just keep them.
It hasn't benefited me in the reloading category but I have had to file a couple of complaints with summit and did get a free carburetor

Yup, that's normal where I grew up too. Now I live in a place where people will scream at us if we ship it to the house across the road. One guy moved two literal miles, didn't tell us to change the address and he called up expecting us to go get the package at his old address and bring it to him. Not even a different town, two right turns. Walking distance.
PS the only time I ever thanked a crackhead thank you crackheads for giving me a 750 CFM double pumper to go on my 70 Gran Torino GT

I have read that all carriers are requiring somebody to sign for powder, primers, and ammo. I hadn't realize that my son was going to be got this week. According to my email the items were drop off. It will interesting to see what happens. I did call the company that was shipping the items in hopes of stop it for a week, but it already gone out.

Here's my tale of incompetence! Fed Ex has a 6 figure check that was supposed to be delivered today. Tracking says 'delivered' at noon. Not to us it wasn't. Called them 3 hours ago and no call back. No idea where it was delivered but with all this electronic banking ********, how easy would it be for someone to change the 'payee', take a photo of the check and deposit it into their account. I'm livid. We're trying to get a stop payment on the check and do a wire transfer. Never again will I use them for anything I can't afford to lose!!

Here's my tale of incompetence! Fed Ex has a 6 figure check that was supposed to be delivered today. Tracking says 'delivered' at noon. Not to us it wasn't. Called them 3 hours ago and no call back. No idea where it was delivered but with all this electronic banking ********, how easy would it be for someone to change the 'payee', take a photo of the check and deposit it into their account. I'm livid. We're trying to get a stop payment on the check and do a wire transfer. Never again will I use them for anything I can't afford to lose!!
I wouldn't solely rely on their text for the current status of said check. Hell they told me my package was delivered. And it was 3 days later. lol

Yeah but it wasn't a text, it was when I checked the tracking number. Don't know how it would say delivered unless the driver scanned that info.

Yeah but it wasn't a text, it was when I checked the tracking number. Don't know how it would say delivered unless the driver scanned that info.
That is usually the case. I have dealt with that on a few occasions. They said delivered while I was home waiting. For 3 days. I'm not sure why they send this info ? Just aggravates customers. lol

Thank god for good, honest neighbors- one of them from a mile down the road just brought the envelope by. No friggin idea what the worthless Fed Ex guy was smoking! Our address is 1174 and the neighbor is 1230! Not even close on the numbers. Surmise as someone above said- he just wanted to get rid of it so he could say it was delivered and get paid for it! Never again will I trust their service. Of course the post office is no better. At least the UPS driver is a regular employee and has been good for us.

Thank god for good, honest neighbors- one of them from a mile down the road just brought the envelope by. No friggin idea what the worthless Fed Ex guy was smoking! Our address is 1174 and the neighbor is 1230! Not even close on the numbers. Surmise as someone above said- he just wanted to get rid of it so he could say it was delivered and get paid for it! Never again will I trust their service. Of course the post office is no better. At least the UPS driver is a regular employee and has been good for us.
Years ago, I thought, because of their name, they were part of our Federal government.....or was it the service???

Why didn't you set with the bank and have it direct deposited. They need your account number for the transfer. It pays to have a relationship with your bank. Every Christmas I send out Candy to the people I work with in the banking system, and others. Here a couple of years back, I need to move some funds around and I was a long way out of town, and in another state. I got it done, but that was only for $60,000.00. Next time talk to your bank people about getting funds moved around. I feel for you, but next time, do something better.

FedEx did it again. A purchase was being shipped from OH to us here in IN. When it shipped the route was through Chicago, but FedEx in Chicago said they needed clarification on my address. So, they shipped it back to the originating FedEx site in OH. That site turned it around and out it went again. Today, received all the notifications that it was to be delivered today. At 3:08PM received a text saying it had been delivered. Funny, I never saw the FedEx truck. Go on their tracking system and it says it was delivered ... in OH at the originating FedEx site. Wonder where it really is???

I had this happen on an order from Midsouth 2 weeks ago. Said delivered but wasn't. 3 days later I received it. Midsouth opened a claim and called me today and said FedEx had lost it and they were going to credit my account. Told them I received it a week ago so they didn't have to refund me. FedEx didn't know they lost it or found it.

Look USPS is not much better. Get text from tracking package delivered. Our family room faces road. We have a door chime on the mail box that tells us if anyone opens the mailbox. Best device we have bought in long time to protect against mail thieves which are becoming more PITA. . Of course no chime. I signed up to USPS Informed Delivery quite sone time ago for same reason that provides photo of everything to be delivered each day first thing in morning. It slso stated package delivered. What is nice feature is you can refute delivery IMMEDIATELY by stating it was not delivered. Which I did immediately. This notification goes to central system plus the local PO.

About 45 minutes later, USPS truck comes screaming down our road and swerves up to our mailbox. Low and behold, package delivered. You can make your own assumption but I think the carrier did not know we had Informed Delivery and would have delivered next day? Never?

Highly recommend signing up for USPS Informed Delivery. Not perfect but gives another option to track and refute deliveries. Link:
Also recommend mailbox chime that adds another level of security to your mailbox.
"Equipped with an advanced transmitter that can send mailbox signals to the partner receiver which can be placed up to 350 feet away from the mailbox, never miss a mailbox alert! Not recommended for large heavy walled, aluminum, & locking mailboxes."
Amazon product ASIN B00103FDDU
Seems like we need to invoke every option we can just to get mail delivered.

One more option that I am thinking about is a secure Porch Drop which forces FedEx, UPS and USPS to place package into it for security. It will secure package, video record who placed it and time/date stamp.

Pretty 💩💩💩💩 we have to go to these lengths to insure some scum doesn't "borrow" it from us.