FedEx

Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
Since it's FedEx you are probably screwed, about as worthless as USPS. Have lost numerous packages with FedEx and they always tell me they did their job by delivering it so not their problem. I know at least twice was delivered to wrong house yet they would not recover it and deliver to my place.
I am firm believer in UPS, at least in my case they will make the driver retrieve package and deliver correctly, not going to happen with FedEx. 🤷‍♂️

Spot on...it came today. I sure am relieved. Kind of strange...the box had a pink post-it note on it that said "FedEx" written in magic marker. Wonder what that was about?
Glad you got your package to avoid any more hassles! What a relief.

I live in a neighborhood where the developer (work housing) must've been just plain lazy. Literally every house on every street starts over at 100, then 101, 102 etc….. Next street the same. It's not uncommon for my package to show delivered and is to the other "109" about 80 yards up the road (Cross street signage is confusing). Luckily I know the guy and he's been honest and get my packages from him a day or two later lol. Sometimes I just go pick it up off his porch that they left it at.

In my area Fed Ex is great. Least amount of issues with them over UPS, damage wise mainly. Crazy how much it varies by area. USPS still sucks though lol.

At least with USPS you can sign up Informed Delivery which shows you an actual photo of mail being delivered except for junk mail. Packages are listed as well. If not delivered, you can check off not delivered and that notification goes into Central System which forces local PO to step it up. Just being in this system has improved USPS delivery. Worth signing up since another tracking for packages that shiws delivered.

Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
In my area, the FedEx drivers are always changing, which doesn't lead to any confidence on our part. UPS on the other hand has a long term driver that we have a great personal relationship with and who gives us great personalized service.
Recently we had a FedEx delivery reported to us that actually went to the wrong house a couple of blocks away. Fortunately an honest neighbor brought it to us.

FEDEX does not own anything except the corporate identity, software and the right to franchise it. Folks bid on the routes as they become available then operate it using the FEDEX guidelines for service and delivery windows. The owner of the route does the hiring and firing plus servicing the vehicles.

For years I have had the pleasure of having the best deliver drivers from FEDEX. Now though its a roll of the dice as to what type of person you'll get. The franchise owners are having the same problems as other business owners when trying to find employees. The last one I had was a young man who used the opportunity of the more rural deliveries to indulge himself in smoking weed while delivering. He really didn't want to lift the types of packages we usually received so he would move stuff around to get ours then hand them off to me to carry. I stopped going out to the truck then. He left shortly after that.

FEDEX tracking should have the answer for your dilemma but it may take some time for them to get around to it. Stay on them, politely.
That's true for fedex ground. Express isn't bought by the highest bidder.

I shipped a firearm to my gunsmith, FedEx said they delivered. My smith notified me that he got a delivery confirmation but no package. Turns out the gun was dropped off at the middle school in town, had it not been for the keen eye of one of the school employees who knew the smith it is hard to say what would have become of that gun.

I shipped a firearm to my gunsmith, FedEx said they delivered. My smith notified me that he got a delivery confirmation but no package. Turns out the gun was dropped off at the middle school in town, had it not been for the keen eye of one of the school employees who knew the smith it is hard to say what would have become of that gun.
That is absolutely unbelievable (not that I don't believe you) I'm just saying how could they drop it off a school isn't that a gun free zone?

FedEx would consistently say there was a weather delay during the winter months, I would call and bi#%ch everytime it happens. I would give them the weather report which was usually at the worse overcast. Anything through FedEx would take 5-7 days after it was received at the destination hub.Great service?

FedEx is the worst. We have had multiple instances with FedEx deliveries.

Once, during Covid spree, FedEx text that they had delivered a package, but it wasn't. I was working from home and my "office" was the Family Room where our front door is. I literally had watched the FedEx truck drive by and it never stopped. FedEx rep still argued with me when I called. I never saw that package because the supplier was just as bad and said it was FedEx's issue, not theirs. Neither ever resolved the issue. Luckily it was only about $25.

They have left packages, twice, at a side door that doesn't even access the street. Had to walk around the house to get to it, passing the front door as they walked there.

They "attempted" to deliver something that supposedly needed a signature (supplier said they don't request a signature for their goods) and since we both were working outside the home, forced me to drive 30 miles to a distribution hub to get it. Only to find out it wasn't marked a signature required on their paperwork.

UPS and USPS are 10x better in this area.

Wow, do ya think that lady and the school officials stretched things a little far? That last sounds like she thinks gun deliveries happen there every week. Really, it shouldn't even have been out in public, when they saw what the contents were just close it up and call FedEx back and say wrong delivery, please come retrieve. No need to sensationalize it.

Since it's FedEx you are probably screwed, about as worthless as USPS. Have lost numerous packages with FedEx and they always tell me they did their job by delivering it so not their problem. I know at least twice was delivered to wrong house yet they would not recover it and deliver to my place.
I am firm believer in UPS, at least in my case they will make the driver retrieve package and deliver correctly, not going to happen with FedEx. 🤷‍♂️
Where I live, If your package got delivered to the wrong address, The neighbor would bring it down and sit down and have a cup of coffee, Uh ER I mean a "Mountain Dew" and ask you how you been?

Where I live, If your package got delivered to the wrong address, The neighbor would bring it down and sit down and have a cup of coffee, Uh ER I mean a "Mountain Dew" and ask you how you been?
Yup, that's normal where I grew up too. Now I live in a place where people will scream at us if we ship it to the house across the road. One guy moved two literal miles, didn't tell us to change the address and he called up expecting us to go get the package at his old address and bring it to him. Not even a different town, two right turns. Walking distance.