FedEx

Check with your neighbors!!! My last lost Fed Ex package of ammo sat outside, on the ground, in the rain, for 3 days before my neighbor found it outside of his remote garage!
Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.

Hello good people, had a similar problem ordered 1000 bullets for reloading they kept saying it was delivered. After 4-5days late I called and got nothing. Couple more days thinking I lost that money I received the box of bullets or what was left of them. After counting I was 267 bullets short, the box appeared to have been broke into several times or very bad tape job. So last resort I called the company and the traced it as far as they could. Finally the company sent me credit for the missing bullets . Much happier.. good luck young man .

I ordered a bag of popcorn last year and it never showed up, FedEx showed there was a delay. I checked status through Amazon and they said it was damaged and held at a distribution center. Never got any notice that it was delayed or damaged from FedEx. Same as others the place I ordered from offered to send it another one and it arrived without issue. Not sure what became of the other 25# bag of popcorn... Maybe they had a big party.

Call the place you ordered from and tell.them what happened I had that happened to me by ups and shooters pro shop sent another package of bullets
Fedex delivered 3 orders from Shooters Pro Shop to me except it never showed up at my house.....
Shooters Pro shop was great to deal with, the ended up sending my packages with UPS....and no issues.....
Scooter

At least upon delivery Amazon takes a photo of the package left at the door. Maybe FEDEX should start that also. Any driver can scan a package and say delivered.
I agree! That issue I had with the driver saying it was delivered....I can't understand why ya can't track what houses they went to and say...did u deliver to this house..... especially as much tracking goes on nowadays....
Scooter.....😡

I have had several problems with Fedex recently with duplicate shipping numbers. I got a "delivered" to a FL address even though I live in MT. Last year, I had a pistol from Brownells go to CA and back to TN before it eventually came to my then LGS in eastern WA. It took 14 days for that 2nd day air shipment to arrive. I've had similar experiences with USPS and Midway where stuff showed up at my local post office that never said USPS had received it and logged it in.

So far everything has eventually made it where it was supposed to end up but tracking and shipping has been screwy for the last 18 months or so. Hopefully you are eventually able to get your package or compensation.

At least upon delivery Amazon takes a photo of the package left at the door. Maybe FEDEX should start that also. Any driver can scan a package and say delivered.
Yes and no. Here is what a lot of folks don't know about both Fedex and UPS as it relates to their scanning procedures. You do not have access to the data I am about to mention, but Fedex and UPS does. When both delivery services scan your package and drop it off, their scanners **append** a GPS location to that bar code in their internal database. Drivers are human and sometimes make mistakes. If they pull up a scan in their internal system and it shows a GPS location of your neighbor three houses down, they will go back to that location and retrieve the package. I have had that happen a couple of times and ultimately got our packages back. Good luck.

Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
FedEx. Can be a real pain in the butt, And with along with lousy service in my SE part of NC. Like crushed packages that they leave on the porch and quickly run away, why they would even leave it, is beyond me, higher shipping costs with them, and NOW. With primers, powder and loaded ammo. You have to be home to sign for it. No problem there except just last week I was able to get Large rifle primers. Ok. FedEx notification came through with the notification saying it would be delivered on Sunday before the 4th of July. 2 days after that I got another notification from them that the dates are changing and it was to be a different day. Then after 3 notifications saying it was coming on a given day it finally came,, my biggest complaint is. You have to be home to receive it. I had to cancel everything else over those 3 different days because of not knowing what time or when they deliver. Terrible service here. If given the opportunity I will always select UPS. Maybe a little more to ship, but they stand good for there delivery service. And they are polite. I guess they are having a time trying to get people to do a good job even if they do pay them a half decent wage. The last delivery I got from FedEx I started to voice my concerns to the driver and as he was driving away, He hollered back saying. I just deliver it. Call them and complain to them!
I won't do any business with them anymore if it's in my control to do so.