FedEx and one heavy box

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I just wanted to let everyone know that SantaClaus left me a little present late friday afternoon, funny thing was Santa had on a FEDEX uniform, maybe he got fired from the North Pole /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The 270 Allen Mags arrived just as me and BJ were getting off work on friday. I saw the fedex truck pull back to our warehouse and then I overheard the fedex guy ****ing and moaning about some **** 44lb box he had to unload /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

the rifles look great and I can guarantee anybody looking for a good gunsmith, Kirby Allen won't let you down.

I am fixing to go sling a couple of rounds down it just to fireform some new brass. On manday or tuesday me and BJ will really take them out and put them on paper.

I will tell you all how it does.

Thanks Again Kirby

Thanks
Steve

so how long did it take for you to go from wherever you were to the back of the building when you saw the fed-ex truck pull up?

They probably tackled the poor fed-ex guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know I will when mine arrives! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Keep us posted lerch!

We were a little angry @ him as he didn't get there until right before closing. I didn't even have time to mount my scope!!! Oh well, gotta mile long list of honeydos to take care of this weekend.

Hope I get everything done cause there ain't nothin' gonna stand in the way of some serious shootin' this week and next weekend!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.