Fed-Ex ;(

well fed ex called me and said they had my bolt at the "research" facility! why its noy in the package is beyond me or how it got out of the package? but the serial # matches my gun and they are sending it to the gunsmiths over night.

on another note I now own two long action magnum bolts!:rolleyes:

gun)

wow. makes me nervous to send out my rifles for work to be done. helping a friend build up his .300rum he will have to send his action out to have it rebarrelled. scary stuff.

i sent it out for a simple rechamber! the gunsmiths have been great but fed ex sux!

Fed-Ex

I shipped my barreled action and bolt off to be re-chambered via fed-ex. today I get a e-mail from my gunsmith (a very renowned smith that many use here) stating that my bolt is not in the packaging!!! It was in the box when i dropped it off at fed ex which means my package was opened in between here and there! I'm so ****ed! Fedex tried telling me sence they did not pack it (its against the law for them to pack it) its not there problem further more its a restricted part and will require the action to be returned to savage! GRRRRRRRR I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO DISSME I WILL REPORT IT STOLEN AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THE ATF!!!!!!!
Tell us you didn't ship it without insuring it???

If it's insured no problem, file a claim.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.