• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FED 210 and Winchester WLR Primers

I don't want to violate forum rules I'm sorry.How would I get ahold of a local gun Smith in Idaho Falls ?

I would like to meet up Saturday afternoon some time , I'm not sure if posting my personal info is kosher or not. How do you want to contact.

I have got a lot of work off this site lately and wish to pass on a good deal to anyone in the southern Idaho area needing these primers. I have 200 Fed 210 and 200 WLR primers. If you need them for reloading and NOT RESELLING then there are $20.00 for 400. I will ask you point blank on your intent. I know people are facing shortages and this is a way to give back on what I have received from the site. You must be willing to travel to Idaho Falls. Thanks for looking. Note: I only have the WLR's left.View attachment 255500
I live out of state and will be coming that direction this summer, maybe by small chance you might still have some or come across some more but thanks for posting. it will be early June before I get that way but thanks again. Maybe I will check closer to that time

I have got a lot of work off this site lately and wish to pass on a good deal to anyone in the southern Idaho area needing these primers. I have 200 Fed 210 and 200 WLR primers. If you need them for reloading and NOT RESELLING then there are $20.00 for 400. I will ask you point blank on your intent. I know people are facing shortages and this is a way to give back on what I have received from the site. You must be willing to travel to Idaho Falls. Thanks for looking. Note: I only have the WLR's left.View attachment 255500
Give me a shout if you still have them, I am in Twin Falls...

I am a small one man shop here in Idaho Falls. I just moved from Ketchum, Idaho where I was building rifles for 5 years with my FFL. I have been building my own for 14 years now. PM me if you would more details. I have done several structured barrels that go on Tubb guns and plenty of Cf barrels. Structured barrels are impressive. I do Cerakote as well. I do all the work myself from start to finish. I have references for you as well.
Let me know how to contact you, I live in Twin Falls/ Filer...