• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FED 210 and Winchester WLR Primers

Copper Basin

LRH Sponsor
I have got a lot of work off this site lately and wish to pass on a good deal to anyone in the southern Idaho area needing these primers. I have 200 Fed 210 and 200 WLR primers. If you need them for reloading and NOT RESELLING then there are $20.00 for 400. I will ask you point blank on your intent. I know people are facing shortages and this is a way to give back on what I have received from the site. You must be willing to travel to Idaho Falls. Thanks for looking. Note: I only have the WLR's left.
20210225_095238.jpg

Last edited:
I have got a lot of work off this site lately and wish to pass on a good deal to anyone in the southern Idaho area needing these primers. I have 200 Fed 210 and 200 WLR primers. If you need them for reloading and NOT RESELLING then there are $20.00 for 400. I will ask you point blank on your intent. I know people are facing shortages and this is a way to give back on what I have received from the site. You must be willing to travel to Idaho Falls. Thanks for looking.View attachment 255500
Ill take the winchester large rifle primers, i live in Meridian.

I have got a lot of work off this site lately and wish to pass on a good deal to anyone in the southern Idaho area needing these primers. I have 200 Fed 210 and 200 WLR primers. If you need them for reloading and NOT RESELLING then there are $20.00 for 400. I will ask you point blank on your intent. I know people are facing shortages and this is a way to give back on what I have received from the site. You must be willing to travel to Idaho Falls. Thanks for loo

Sorry didn't notice you were in idaho falls. But i reload for 6 rifles and shoot alot with my son and buddy.

Sorry didn't notice you were in idaho falls. But i reload for 6 rifles and shoot alot with my son and buddy.
If you want to make the trip out here they are yours. I have the Federals spoken for. It would be $10.00 for the WLR's 200 primers. PM me for my info. I can't ship them unfortunately.

You have got a lot of work? Are you a gunsmith ?
I am a small one man shop here in Idaho Falls. I just moved from Ketchum, Idaho where I was building rifles for 5 years with my FFL. I have been building my own for 14 years now. PM me if you would more details. I have done several structured barrels that go on Tubb guns and plenty of Cf barrels. Structured barrels are impressive. I do Cerakote as well. I do all the work myself from start to finish. I have references for you as well.

Hey guys, 1cpalmer's price is good, I just stumbled on the only brick left of Small Pistol Primers at a local farm and barn. A tray of 100 or the brick was same price. $4.79/100 or $47.95/1000. With tax + $51.95 . A year ago they were selling there for $36.95, so I would think this is going to be the "new norm". Thanks for the help 1cpalmer, I to have sold brass here at the old price, and sent once fired for just pennies on the dollar to others in need.

Long time reader/lurker ,I love the content and knowledge everyone brings.Im not sure how to PM the OP but I live in Idaho Falls and would like to purchase these.