FBI Watchlist

CanisLupus

FFDFA25B-3919-45BD-8C55-790F33B6C44C.jpeg

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad actors in this country. Thankfully, law enforcement officers at many levels are working diligently to seek them out. If the feds have been reading my email or watching my posts, I'm fine with that.

I'm sure opinions vary on this but it's better to prevent horrific attacks than it is to deal with the aftermath of those that are missed. Just my 2 cents.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad actors in this country. Thankfully, law enforcement officers at many levels are working diligently to seek them out. If the feds have been reading my email or watching my posts, I'm fine with that.

I'm sure opinions vary on this but it's better to prevent horrific attacks than it is to deal with the aftermath of those that are missed. Just my 2 cents.
Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Not really a joke. There are more criminal actions conducted by the FBI than the criminals on the streets. The old KGB ain't got nothin on the FBI! Then there is the NSA and another department inside the NSA that controls them. Anyone heard of "Stuxnet"? Our government can listen to any conversation, look at any computer. You can't even really get off the GRID, you can be tracked traced anywhere. Watch "ZERO DAYS" now playing on HULU.

Personally I don't like the taste of boot leather.

The problem is that they are targeting the wrong people and missing the people they should be watching.

Respectfully, I could not disagree more. Stopping supposed terrorist attacks is just a pretext for taking our freedoms. Thousands of men and women have died protecting our freedoms, only for us to willingly give them away. Anyone with the ability to think logically can see that if the govt. was concerned about protecting us, one of the first things they would do is secure our borders. One of the biggest killers is fentanyl, most of which comes across our S. border, yet they nothing to stop it. Allowing the government to spy on law-abiding citizens does not make us safer. It does the exact opposite.

Not really a joke. There are more criminal actions conducted by the FBI than the criminals on the streets. The old KGB ain't got nothin on the FBI! Then there is the NSA and another department inside the NSA that controls them. Anyone heard of "Stuxnet"? Our government can listen to any conversation, look at any computer. You can't even really get off the GRID, you can be tracked traced anywhere. Watch "ZERO DAYS" now playing on HULU.
You are right. Look at their inception...they were founded on corruption. They murdered innocent people at Ruby Ridge, and WACO, almost framed a simpleton for the Olympic bombing, were asleep at the wheel on the twin tower attacks, failed to catch the coconspirators in the JKF shooting, and the OKC bombing... the list of ineptitude and corruption goes on and on. Anybody that thinks the FBI is protecting them is not paying attention.