Favorite Gunsmith

Always good to support a site sponsor....lightbulb
They wouldn't be around here long if they turned out shoddy work...

It don't get no simpler than that!

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 76
Is there a list of site supporting gunsmiths on here?

Click on "Home" in the tool bar on top of this page...
Click in "Our Sponsors" on the tool bar on the left on the next page..

You will see a list of all the supporting site sponsors.

It cost a good bit of money to be a site sponsor here, and that money goes to operating costs to keep the site alive.

That's why I always advocate for giving sponsors a chance to please you.

Again, thanks for the comebacks. That's quite a list.

I'm just looking for a smithy that doesn't end up being one of those "see the discussion on XXXXXX forum where smith had everybody's stuff in hand and disappeared from the face of the earth". I think the last one was 'longshot' something or other and apparently a lot of people got screwed bad.

Just looking for a meticulous, precise, and honest smith who may or may not charge a lot but can do the barrel work (chamber, fit, crown, thread, brake, and bed) and do it well.

The best smith's do not HAVE to pay sponsorships to get business. They have all they want. I have seen smith's on here literally send an email soliciting anyone's business if they even mentioned a build. Now that does not mean there are not great smith's here but do not delude anyone to thinking it is a sign of a great smith.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.