Gunsmith

I'm looking to replace my 6.5 CM barrel with a 243 carbonsix barrel and I can seem to find anyone who will chamber and install the barrel for me. Does anybody have any recommendations for this kind of work. 700 Remington action. Located in Houston Tx
I have had Gordy's Precision build my rifle (6.5-06 A.I.) great shooter, and I have had him rebarrel 2 others. He does a great job. He instructs accurizing rifles also. GORDY'S PRECISION; 913 NE 86th St.; Kansas City, Missouri 64155. Phone # 641-780-5085

This Group is Amazing ! Lots of guys helping another out ! How can you beat that .
I'm in Montana, my Smith just put two Carbons together for me . If you cant get it taken care of send me a message !
Rum Man

I'm looking to replace my 6.5 CM barrel with a 243 carbonsix barrel and I can seem to find anyone who will chamber and install the barrel for me. Does anybody have any recommendations for this kind of work. 700 Remington action. Located in Houston Tx
Randy Fite is my gunsmith. He lives in Richards Texas which is jut North of 105 between Conroe and Navasota. He has built 6 rifles for me and I trust him explicitly. His phone number is 936-51-2613. You won't be disappointed.

Aaron Roberts at Roberts Precision Rifle!
he's in Spring - just north of Houston.
281-651-5593

https://rprifles.com/
Another vote for Aaron Roberts in Spring. Roberts Precision Rifles. He is a true master craftsman. Incredible machinist. You can eat off the floor of his shop. He is also an accomplished shooter and offers marksmanship classes. He installs lots of carbon barrels. He built me a 7 mag that shoots 195 Bergers sub .5MOA past 1000yds. And as a kicker, his friend Brad Wolverton, in the shop next door, will do all your load development for you and load you custom ammo, if you want. Both great guys. I can't recommend them enough. They are not happy unless you are happy, no matter how long after the initial build.
-Shawn Cash

Call Texas Brigade Armory, not fast but super good work.

Pete Pieper, Precision Barrel Work, Hempstead, TX....(979)826-2563 Built a 6.5x284 for me about 8 years ago, Last week pulled it out and nailed a 10'' steal gong at 1200 yds , COLD BORE SHOT. Heck I was Impressed

They keep telling me that they won't mess with carbon fiber barrels due to it twisting. I dunno that's what they told me
If you're gonna mail it, Greg Young at Southern precision rifle's has rebarreled 4 carbons and two stainless barrels for me, and his work is impeccable !

Recent Posts