Fake Nightforce??????

Vegas777

Have a chance to buy a 7x35x56. ACATAR F1...model C569. Guy will meet in person. Ya'all ever hear of a fake nightforce before I make a drive? Should weigh a ton, and the glass alone should give it away or not, but thought I'd ask. Wants $1500...

Any thoughts appreciated.

Have a chance to buy a 7x35x56. ACATAR F1...model C569. Guy will meet in person. Ya'all ever hear of a fake nightforce before I make a drive? Should weigh a ton, and the glass alone should give it away or not, but thought I'd ask. Wants $1500...

Any thoughts appreciated.

Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 ZeroStop .250 MOA Illum PTL MOAR C569

It's a $3,600.00 scope NEW. Can't see how he is selling for $2,100.00 less. It is either a deal of the century or a scam.

A while ago some of these LRH were calling another sale a lie or scam.....they all ate crow...as the seller gave the buyer a huge deal on a rifle(I think)....
If you're meeting in person...just meet somewhere in public...so not only you feel protected holding your cash....but gives the seller protection against you ripping him off after the sell......
Trust works both ways...
I've bought a few things on here...only thing I've asked is seller take a personal check...everything has been good to this point....

A while ago some of these LRH were calling another sale a lie or scam.....they all ate crow...as the seller gave the buyer a huge deal on a rifle(I think)....
If you're meeting in person...just meet somewhere in public...so not only you feel protected holding your cash....but gives the seller protection against you ripping him off after the sell......
Trust works both ways...
I've bought a few things on here...only thing I've asked is seller take a personal check...everything has been good to this point....
Scopes are different from gun serial numbers....
OFTEN COUNTERFEIT...

Trust works both ways...
Don't think anybody today said it was fake. Question was if we knew of fakes. I do. Suggestions were to check the serial number. Yes, I have found good deals but also found fakes in the past.