Fair price for used Stevens 200

cody0707

I found a used Savage 110 without the accutrigger. From what I understand this is basically a Stevens 200. Am I correct in this assumption?

The seller wants $300 for the rifle. It has a wood stock and an unknown scope. Does this sound reasonable?

I found a used Savage 110 without the accutrigger. From what I understand this is basically a Stevens 200. Am I correct in this assumption?

The seller wants $300 for the rifle. It has a wood stock and an unknown scope. Does this sound reasonable?

It depends on the condition of the entire set-up (rifle, stock, scope etc ...), i.e., see pic on the link, http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/my-budget-270-ai-97745/, I paid $199 for the rifle only and was only after the action for future project.

Having said that, I paid a brand new Savage 11 FCNS in .300 WSM with accutrigger and accustock for $370 (regularly $608) a couple of years ago.

There are good deals out there if you look hard enough.

Good luck!

Ed

Here in Ohio, they go anywhere from $200.00 to 350.00 used depending on condition. The $350.00 would have to be exceptional...

Saw an older, but great shape and bedded 110 sold here locally for $375. Had 3X9 scope, sling and a soft case.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts