EVERYDAY IS A BLESSING 2

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
This post "EVERYDAY IS A BLESSING" came out and had to expand on it.

We recently have seen some posts were someone has lost a friend/loved one.

There are a lot of posts on this forum that are not just about LRH. There are personal stories about true life events, and sad to say they are heart felt. I really thank all of the good people on this forum that have a thought about God and our Higher Powers. I am not getting religious and what faith you have or do not have is your business.

It is beneficial to hear these stories - personal for all of us to keep us human. Yes, we as a society need to express our thoughts.

I wish that I could share my friend's stories as well as my own. It is sometime part of the healing process. It's hard for me to explain this, but I think 95% of anyone reading this is aware of GOD'S presence in our lives and knows what I am saying.

I myself as some of my friends are Blessed! It is hard to every night to ask Jesus that you don't wake the next morning and when you do Praise or Curse God. Well, I quit cursing and started praising everyday I woke because of my wife Jill.

EVERY DAY IS A BLESSISNG!

I personally just saw a bunch of men & women that care for their fellow brethren even if they do not know them. Jill and I are not just on this site to get shooting information, we joined for the "Fellowship" and if you are not on this site for that you are on the wrong site.

Recently I have had a hard time seeing some negative posts towards/between members. This is not the forum for that. Please leave this forum before having negative comments to a member. I recently saw this with a member that has contributed thousands of $s for free equipment/knowledge to other members , on this site as well as other sites, and was ostracized on a post (LRH) from someone that had no knowledge about this giving person or what the post was really about.

I myself may have misspoken on this site and apologize for any post that offended anyone.

Another message I would like to give out to everyone. I am a member of "KILL 22" no this is not a site like you would think. We are a group of Veterans that are helping other Veterans get through difficulties. "KILL 22" REFERS to "22" Veterans committing suicide every day.
I wear a Kill 22 ring on my trigger finger 24/7 to remind me and try to help others. Check out the site and try to participate. All Veterans need our help!

Thanks
Len & Jill

Recent Posts