God bless

RH300UM

Happy 4th everyone
God bless this Republic
I for one truly blessed by the sacrifices others made so I could enjoy this moment
I'm thankful for all I have
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_6926.jpeg
IMG_6934.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, He has blessed us beyond comprehension.
He kept my heart beating while I slept last night... He provided the air I breathe.
All the rest is a bonus because He does love us very much.

One trip to a third world country opens your eyes to just how lucky we are.

Last edited:
If you have spent time in combat or in a third world county. You don't know just how lucky we are to be born here or became citizen here. Europe has so many rules it isn't funny. Nothing equals this country!!!
My hat is off to the men and women that serviced in the armforces, after the draft was stopped. Me I am a draftee. Believe me I wouldn't have got if it wasn't for jail time. I wasn't going to run, but went kickking and screaming. 🤣🙃 That will open your eyes up being in a 3rd world country.
I have to laugh about thinking standing in line going in for a draft physical at that time. They couldn't test for pot. If they could, there wouldn't be anybody in line not smoking pot. I could see us standing line smoking pot. People tell us you have tested positive for pot. Rejected, and you will have to comeback in 6 months for retest. More pot🤣.
Our people that were in the last 2 wars, My hats is off to them. THEY HAD EXTEND TOURS, WITH SEVERAL RETURN TOURS THERE. It really put a load on the few. I don't think that was right either!!!. Me being a draftee only had 2 years to serviced max, with 12 months in combat zones, not years. Not only that, they had more rules as to went you could shoot and not shoot. In Vietnam we had plenty of them. We had free fire zones, fire back zones only zones, and no fire zones. In our last two wars, it's my understanding they had to have permission to shot at all. Having to wait or told no! F***You. I guess I would have ended up in jail.
My 2 son and their wifes paid their student loans off. a few years back. What make others think they should get a free ride. They went to school, so pay the money they borrow back. Hands down, not butts or if's. If they got a bullS**T degree to bad. Shouldn't have listen to the people in college signing them up. "If can do it, do it. If not teach" I think that tells it all.
GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY, AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN KEEP IT STRAIGHT. At times it seem hard, but it can be done.
Besure and vote!

X2 on international travel. There is NO feeling like rubber chirping on landing back in USA! You realize Wow we are fortunate to be free. The best medicine for those who think otherwise is to stand on Normandy beaches looking up at concrete gun placements and sit on bench in cemetery of white crosses. If that doesn't work, nothing will.

God Bless America!