ES?

Hicks

I'm not sure what is an acronym for, but I feel like it's something important. Extreme Spread, Excellent Speed, Existential Suffering? Ok, probably not that last one... What does ES stand for?

Thanks

Hicks.

Extreme Spread as in: shoot 5 shots through chronograph and lowest is 3000 fps and fastest is 3050 fps. You have an ES of 50 fps. Most will try to keep it at about 20-25 at the most and if you can get into single digits you"re doing everything pretty close to right.;)

Sometimes you might go through Extreme Suffering (ES) to get a good ES.:)

Thanks. I knew it was something like that. I have gone through the Extreme Suffering and Existential Stupidness though, trying to decide for the life of me why I put this much time and money into a hobby. I guess because it's fun and I REALLY want to sit above timberline with the Elk Hunting buddies and drop a bull at a range they would consider inappropriate and just plain impossible.

Hicks

Sounds like a good plan...............
thumb.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.