Error message at top of screen

That's pretty fast. I just left click a blank spot on the screen and it went away until the next screen. Slowed things up alittle and was a slight annoyance. But really not a big deal. Thanks to Len or IT for fixing it so quickly!

Interesting…. I looked back at my posts on this and it's spaced exactly one week apart that this happens. Coincidence? Maybe something for Chris to look into
Good thinking. Maybe related to some maintenance schedule. I know when I was in manufacturing whenever a plc was adjusted or otherwise things could happen. Either that day or the next.

What browser are you using?
I have used Opera for over 20 years now and in the settings you can block cookies and allow selections (sites you visit frequently) from being blocked. I use one of my desktops most of the time, I prefer a 27 inch monitor over a 16 inch laptop or 3x4 inch screen on a cell phone. Anyway, after reading your post I just tried clicking everything on the site page with no errors at all.

Browsers I've tested IE Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Brave, Safari, Duck Duck Go.
I've enabled/disabled, reenabled cookies. I've cleaned my caches. I've tried them on multiple devices. Still getting the pop ups "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console." and the one for attachments.