EddieHarren BEWARE

Lungpuncher1

Sold an action to this guy.

It all started bad when I marked the item sold on the thread he sent a hateful demanding message because he wanted to keep the sell a secret. I just didn't want someone to waste time looking at an unavailable item.

Then he wanted me to send the action before I receive payment. I refused.

He was very hateful and demanding from that moment on.

My ffl packaged and shipped the action to him. Unfortunately the trigger (which he said he didn't want anyways) was broke. I offered to send him a new one and he said no. But he posted bad feedback on me anyways.

I've offered to give him a refund just to keep him from complaining anymore. But he won't respond to that. I'm on 4 other hunting forums with great feedback. I've never had a bad dealing selling or buying. This was his first time buying online he said....

The guy is very hard to talk to and very unfriendly. Like he's looking for a bad experience. Beware of him.

I wish I would have sold the action to anyone of the 3 others interested. I'll never deal with him again

Lungpuncher1

The sad thing is everything went smooth as far as payment and shipping, once he understood I wasn't shipping without proof of payment. He is just a real hateful dude. Maybe he wasn't sure how things went online. But still no reason for an attitude.

What's really confusing is how he acted when I marked the item sold because he thought it "outted" him. Like he was being secretive... First red flag. But then he publicly whines about the transaction on a forum.

middleofnowhere

Personally it bothers me when I see a seller list a buyer’s name, unless the buyer posted in the “for sale” thread. If I make an offer via PM, I will make sure to clarify whether or not I would like my name disclosed to future sellers.

Lungpuncher1

If he wanted to be discrete he would have avoided 2 things.

1) Making his screen name his actual name

2) not start another thread bringing it back up repeatedly

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.