• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: nwhite2 ****BEWARE****

RB II

*******AVOID*****
Very poor/no communication and would not make good shipping me a damaged item.

He was shady the whole deal, I should have never gotten involved, but I paid him on a Wednesday. He was supposed to mail the next day. Nothing then he was supposed to mail Thursday, nothing/no tracking # or any message saying it was done. Nothing all weekend and Sunday I told him to cancel the deal and refund the money. Nothing. Finally later Monday he message that his girlfriend had mailed it on Saturday but the mail out was stamped for Monday after my last message mid day telling him to cancel the deal and refund the money.

Fast forward to when I actually received it. The CF barrel was damaged on two side and the shank from a hack job removal from the barrel. He would not make it right by refunding the money. Finally said he didn't receive all of the funds from PP, but that he would refund what he had received. Never happened. Said he would make it right, never happened. Last communication from him was April 12.

I challenged the deal through PP and my credit card. The refunding of my money from PP or the CC is pending his response.

*******AVOID*******

I had a member do something very similar to me with a night vision device. It was represented as new but was used, dirty and missing a part. I immediately contacted the seller who admitted that he bought it secondhand from a buddy but that he never opened the box. It took months to get my money back and I lost the shipping/insurance in both directions.

Some guys just su__!

*******AVOID*****
Very poor/no communication and would not make good shipping me a damaged item.

He was shady the whole deal, I should have never gotten involved, but I paid him on a Wednesday. He was supposed to mail the next day. Nothing then he was supposed to mail Thursday, nothing/no tracking # or any message saying it was done. Nothing all weekend and Sunday I told him to cancel the deal and refund the money. Nothing. Finally later Monday he message that his girlfriend had mailed it on Saturday but the mail out was stamped for Monday after my last message mid day telling him to cancel the deal and refund the money.

Fast forward to when I actually received it. The CF barrel was damaged on two side and the shank from a hack job removal from the barrel. He would not make it right by refunding the money. Finally said he didn't receive all of the funds from PP, but that he would refund what he had received. Never happened. Said he would make it right, never happened. Last communication from him was April 12.

I challenged the deal through PP and my credit card. The refunding of my money from PP or the CC is pending his response.

*******AVOID*******
I am sorry for your experience. I do not know or never heard of him. I only deal with outstanding members here. There are plenty with positive feedback.