• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: nwhite2 ****BEWARE****

The undisclosed damage is different from a financial difficulty
Fairly certain that he removed the barrel after I paid him. Damaged it during the removal and may have already spent the money. Maybe, I certainly am not sure, but that is what I am telling myself in an effort to not buy a plane ticket to go see him!!

Fairly certain that he removed the barrel after I paid him. Damaged it during the removal and may have already spent the money. Maybe, I certainly am not sure, but that is what I am telling myself in an effort to not buy a plane ticket to go see him!!
Plane tickets can be tracked,this mission calls for a road trip. Any gas to be paid by cash and leave your cell phone at home!

The creative description relates to PP, not USPS. It is completely legal to mail a rifle barrel, private party to private party, through USPS.
Didn't say it wasn't legal. Let's say it gets lost. How are you going to insure a pice of pipe for $500? And if is an actual gun it is highly illegal not to label it as such.

Didn't say it wasn't legal. Let's say it gets lost. How are you going to insure a pice of pipe for $500? And if is an actual gun it is highly illegal not to label it as such.
Pretty sure you can insure a package for whatever price you want. Done it many times. As long as it's not liquid, perishable, flammable hazardous or however they say to you at the counter they don't care what's in the box. You can insure $2000 in cash for $2500. You pay the insurance you get the coverage.

As for PP how do they know it's not 24k gold insualted pipe....they don't. It's a moot point

Also, it wasn't a gun....it was an insulated section of pipe...labeled as such.

I will steer clear of the person who dooped the OP. Sorry to hear about your luck

Last edited: