• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Echo018

Well.....my bank manager(USBank)said
"good luck"......."not worth the money to prosecute anyone"...."it's a losing investment"......
The was for money orders..zelle..personal checks..or business checks.........
Be prepared to lose money.....

"good luck"......."not worth the money to prosecute anyone"...."it's a losing investment"......
And the Scammers know this too. They know the reward is a lot greater than the risk. Sad isn't it.

Scammers what a pita..
I've had them PM me on my wtb ad's offering
Product at a decent price (not cheap and suspicious)
I tell them H3ll yeah I'm interested, now just send me a pic of your ugly mug with the product, never to hear back from them. 😁

Which is why everyone needs to file criminal complaint with USPS as mail fraud. Scammer dirtbags know most will not go thru effort. It's not that hard to go online fill in complaint and let it rip. I have filed AG complaints and got immediate responses and resolutions. I would have vendetta to bring the scumbags to court.

Scammers know the system won't come after them if they keep it small enough. Had Buddy order a jacket from well known outdoor company off a Facebook add at a ridiculous low price advertised as year end clearance. Add pics had been copied and was a fake. They took his credit card, sent order acknowledgment, and advised shipping info to follow - then crickets. Called main company, add was a fake, but company that took his credit card had issued a credit to his card less 5 bucks. Contacted authorities and they advised him it was just not worth their time.

Again, local law enforcement does not have a dog in the interstate mail fraud fight. Only USPS mail fraud gives you a chance since it is Federal.
In my Buddy's case the USPS were not involved- it was all through the internet. The purpose of my post was up until now I was not as leery if they took credit cards but the scammers are now figuring that angle out also.

Ok, still interstate fraud. I posted up links some time ago to Federal Agencies. I will dig them out. You can also file complaint with the State AG office which has more interest than local LE.

Example for NYS.

Last edited: