• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Echo018

@echo018 your PM with the Seekins rings screams scam. You have a Chicago area code and a @mailbox.org email address. The picture attached doesn't look genuine, looks photoshopped.

I will give you the opportunity to prove me wrong and I will apologize profusely.

I yield the floor

View attachment 532402
This thread was started the other day.
Sorry to hear that you were scammed.

Again, I will say this forum needs to raise the post limit before a new member can post in the Classifieds. It is way too easy now for the scammers to do a "drive by" theft and move on.

By increasing the number of post significantly it would at least discourage scammers since the possibility of being discovered or amount of interaction with the forum may be too much for them to invest in. Anyway, just my opinion.

Again, I will say this forum needs to raise the post limit before a new member can post in the Classifieds. It is way too easy now for the scammers to do a "drive by" theft and move on.

The problem is, they interact with the remaining forum and leave all traces out of the classifieds, sticking to PM, then email or text.

I mailed check to his house….with tracking number, my cousin is a lawyer back east…he loves this stuff..we're going after him!
He's in New York, 2011 queens highway, kershonkon, NY

Problem is, that isn't what he has told others. You mailed the check to someone's address, just not this asshat's.

I really wish that one of the chief LE agencies would launch a catch a scammer task force, these guys are not very creative and leave bread crumbs, just nothing a mere member can follow. Little bits and pieces come out here and there, unfortunately it's usually after they have scammed a member or two.

I would think a federal agency could network down thru the local LE agencies and could make quick work of this if they were really intent on catching the bad guy, unfortunately the FEDS don't care about us peons.

Where is Chris Hanson when you need him?