Eberlestock pack ?

Mine has enough room in the Scabbard to accommodate any bolt action I have & one build with all the Tac. options & with the largest sizes of day-optics Glass on it . It will also hold my AR with 24" barrel with scope & AR's are weird/odd shaped platform too. It will Not take a Folded aisc 2.0 stage stock though as the folded butt end is to thick . Gunslinger pack has a non-removable Scabbard and the Phantom model is removable. The Skycrane model is the Cadillac though for extended stay and gear amount stored. Not sure about the skycrane model, if the Scabbard is fixed or removable but I have fondled it with my hands and eyes and it is pretty badass for a Non-Hard-Frame Pack.

They got a lighter weight build pack, similar to gunslinger model . ( don't know the model name ) more of a day-hunt pack with a Scabbard. I have seen them but have never owned one, so I can't say for a fact about the size of the Scabbard volume. but ( for a guess ) I think that there Scabbards follow about the same in size pattern for all there models from what I have and have seen from them .

My J104 holds my 300 RUM with bipod attached and a 56mm scope without issue. I would think your cannon would fit fine. I believe some models (gunslinger?) have an even larger scabbard than the Just One series. But I think any of the scabbards would hold your rig just fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.