eagle

ewallace

Just thought I would share this inage I took this weekend
Crow Mag
102799.jpg

Beside being a good shooter and competitor, you take a good photo. Nice picture.
See you in Ohio.

Crow Mag

Eagle are always interesting subjects for me too, good photo. We didn't have many in Wisconsin when I was growing up, DDT got them I guess.

The gigantic horse (spans the full height of the photo) just in front of the eagle that is pretty fuzzy though.

Crow Mag, very nice picture. So beautiful aren't they!

Stay tuned, though. I am spending 5 days in Homer, Alaska next month photographing eagles. I'll post some when i get back.

Very nice Crow Mag. They're always worth watching.

Len, you can shorten your trip if you want & go to Port Clinton, Ohio. There's a colony there that just happens to have its hunting grounds at Camp Perry...IN THE IMPACT AREA !!!!

The two years I've shot up there have had cease fires for "...eagles in the impact area." In '02 one landed at the 300 yard line of the Rodriguez Range just prior to the Palma Individual Match starting next door on Viale.

Nice to see the NRA/USA mascot at the National Matches!
smile.gif

Len
Do you need some one to carry all your gear. I wont eat much and will bring my own Cannon and lens
grin.gif

Crow Mag

nice pic indeed-i have a couple that hang out around my house,they are great to watch-i only wish i had a camera good enough to get good pics. of them-dave

crow mag

Yes, I was about to post a request for someone to come along and carry stuff.
smile.gif

Ok, March 1, be at the Appleton airport at 8am. Don't be late or we leave without you.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.