Down under hunter

Dean Sheppard

G'day from NZ, I recently saw a chap using a stability aid over here in NZ and getting great results at long range (1000 yard range at Tekapo)...Intrigued, I did some research and found it was a product called the 'fulcrum long range' So I decided to get in touch with the company and try one out. I reckon it's the beez kneez! Basically it extends the attachment point of the bipod out towards the end of the barrel.
index.html
You can check the FLR out here http://acculongrange.com/index.html There's an explanation of how it all works etc and an even an endorsement from a world champion F-class shooter!

I found that it helped immensely to hold the rifle steady it especially helped steady the shot when you didn't have a rear bag and shooting out to 1000 yards plus. I took it out and got some footage shooting at 1350 yards and shared with the company...they uploaded with my consent and asked if I would help them out with getting some more footage. You can see some videos on the website that I made using various rifles and calibers. Definitely worth checking out...sounds like they are in the process of designing another component to add to their range too...they would not tell me anything about it but said they were really excited by their initial testing.
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0009.jpeg
fulcrumlr0060-1920x1276.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    675.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0009.jpeg
    DSC_0009.jpeg
    642.4 KB · Views: 99
Hi,

The US market has a very similar device from these guys.
I would get with your friend to make sure this company is not infringing on any of his patents or to make sure he is not infringing on any of their patents.

https://accuracysolutions.com

Sincerely,
THEIS

I've been using the Accuracy Solutions product since early summer. They are immensely helpful steadying a shot. Here's a whole playlist if anyone wants to see them in some live fire action.

I'm sure the guys over at AS will be in touch with the relevant folks straight away.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.