Dont feed the trolls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
Man do I hear that. Try living in the communist state of IL! If I ever roll out of here though it will be westward ho lol. KS, WY, MT who knows lol.
I understand. I love it here, and have spent most of my life here, but if my wife didn't wear a hoodie in the summer and refuse to go outside once it drops below a frigid 60°, I'd live in the Rockies, or back to Alaska.

For you Canadians, I did the conversion for you. 60°F is 1347° Celsius. You are welcome

I understand. I love it here, and have spent most of my life here, but if my wife didn't wear a hoodie in the summer and refuse to go outside once it drops below a frigid 60°, I'd live in the Rockies, or back to Alaska.

For you Canadians, I did the conversion for you. 60°F is 1347° Celsius. You are welcome
Lol. Wife and I both been here all our lives too but both just so over it here. She hates summer and loves snow and keeps asking when we are moving lol.

I walked into my lgs today and they had shelves full of ammo. 6.5prc, 300 prc, 6.5cm, 223, 300bo, and on and on, all priced at regular prices. The 300prc was hornady 212 eldm for $45/ box.

I'm seeing more and more people on this forum trying to hammer their fellow members. Starve them out. The owner said he got the best shipment of ammo he'd seen in a year yesterday and believes that it is making the corner. The ammo we all want is out there. Be strong, do not pay the inflated prices. Make the guys who bought just to take advantage of people eat their greed. You can see the light, it's just around the corner..
My legs is a thief. They had ammo all along because they hoard it when times are good.
I went there a couple months ago to purchase a used rifle that caught my eye and was well priced for what it was, but I watched some poor soul pay $145 for 2 boxes of 270Win. among the many other ones that paid ridiculous sums for ammo.
They had limited reloading supplies all at triple to quadruple regular prices.
I'm only thankful that I stocked up the day Covid became a thing because I had a bad feeling that the shortage wasn't far behind.
I could have sold half my stuff and waited for regular production to resume which would have paid me back my investment and put hundreds of dollars in my pockets.
I just can't do that to my fellow humans.
Karma will surely get the gougers.

I walked into my lgs today and they had shelves full of ammo. 6.5prc, 300 prc, 6.5cm, 223, 300bo, and on and on, all priced at regular prices. The 300prc was hornady 212 eldm for $45/ box.

I'm seeing more and more people on this forum trying to hammer their fellow members. Starve them out. The owner said he got the best shipment of ammo he'd seen in a year yesterday and believes that it is making the corner. The ammo we all want is out there. Be strong, do not pay the inflated prices. Make the guys who bought just to take advantage of people eat their greed. You can see the light, it's just around the corner..
I've bought primers and powder at my local Bass pro and they had small rifle primers as well, sold out quick but was cool to see them coming in to the store.

My legs is a thief. They had ammo all along because they hoard it when times are good.
I went there a couple months ago to purchase a used rifle that caught my eye and was well priced for what it was, but I watched some poor soul pay $145 for 2 boxes of 270Win. among the many other ones that paid ridiculous sums for ammo.
They had limited reloading supplies all at triple to quadruple regular prices.
I'm only thankful that I stocked up the day Covid became a thing because I had a bad feeling that the shortage wasn't far behind.
I could have sold half my stuff and waited for regular production to resume which would have paid me back my investment and put hundreds of dollars in my pockets.
I just can't do that to my fellow humans.
Karma will surely get the gougers.
That sucks. There is a shop about 30 minutes from me that had shelves full of ammo back in November. I couldn't believe it, then I saw their prices. They wanted $80+ per box for everything. I'll never darken their doorway again, and I hope they get the clap.

Stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday. The shelves were filled with ammo. Could find almost every caliber. i didn't need anything except for some practice 380. Got two boxes for my wife (who needs flowers. Prices were reasonable, maybe a little higher than before. It seems like things are starting to become normal. HOPEFULLY
Wow, they need to send some to the Sportsman's in Lexington, KY because their shelves are bare. Meaning empty, void of stock...

What was the name of the store? I am looking for 300 PRC 212s that's not 75-80 a box

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.