Don't be a poacher.

Danm! Should have saved those genes to breed a few more times! Amish have a punishment called "shunning," and this certainly calls for it. I understand "temptation." But there needs to be something stronger within the heart of a man. And without it, he's just not much of a Man.

Just to be safe always keep a burner pistol in your pocket when walking your property. If I see someone trespassing that does not have a weapon they will have one on them by the time the coroner shows up! Self-defense on your own property is a tough one to loose. Trespass at your own discretion.
This is somewhat bothersome. You're talking about committing murder, shooting an unarmed tresspasser (might have just been mistaken by property lines). Shooring a defenseless person, then dropping a burn pistol to get away with murder? ****, something is wrong with you and the 3-5 people that liked your post.
I believe administrator should delete your post for condoning MURDER, and lock your account for awhile.
I see nothing wrong about shooting someone to stop bodily harm to you or loved ones. But this?

Naw man I wouldn't waste a perfectly good SKS on them *** trespassers. I am talking hi-point 45 cal with serial numbers dremeled and all. Or maybe a toy gun from the walmarts with the little orange thing removed from end of barrel for realism!
Yeah, nobody's gettin my Yugo! So what if it's Not Russian!

This is somewhat bothersome. You're talking about committing murder, shooting an unarmed tresspasser (might have just been mistaken by property lines). Shooring a defenseless person, then dropping a burn pistol to get away with murder? *Rule 4 Violation*, something is wrong with you and the 3-5 people that liked your post.
I believe administrator should delete your post for condoning MURDER, and lock your account for awhile.
I see nothing wrong about shooting someone to stop bodily harm to you or loved ones. But this?

hes joking. That's a huge joke, gents. It's so ridiculous and shocking that it's funny.

This is somewhat bothersome. You're talking about committing murder, shooting an unarmed tresspasser (might have just been mistaken by property lines). Shooring a defenseless person, then dropping a burn pistol to get away with murder? *Rule 4 Violation*, something is wrong with you and the 3-5 people that liked your post.
It's called private property for a reason which means not public. To me my property is no different than my home, so do u mean to tell me you would let someone just roll right up in your house and make a glass of gold ol' sweet tea. I guess by reading your post u are the type that would. However, I am not. If I knew I could call the law and something would happen to them as punishment then I may not even have that thought but that is simply not the case.

yeah, not so much when you deal with situations in Chicago and Baltimore.
I lived near south Chicago for 20 years.
Cops and civilians were/are not joking about these tactics.
They are real.

I carry a pistol wirh a state issued permit to carry, and i sleep with a pistol in my nightstand. And I think I would use the pistol if necessary, but to carry around a burn pistol? In my book that is murder. And i can guarantee any prosecutor would agree with me. You went out there wirh intent to kill.

Joke, big ole, stinking, fat joke. Like a slap your knee joke. So funny that you cry joke. Like I can't believe he said that, it must be a joke, kind of joke. Like hey let's get him a Netflix special joke. The kind of joke that you'll laugh about randomly 3 days later. Spit your coffee out joke.

hey did I mention that post is clearly a joke?! :confused::rolleyes:o_O

I carry a pistol wirh a state issued permit to carry, and i sleep with a pistol in my nightstand. And I think I would use the pistol if necessary, but to carry around a burn pistol? In my book that is murder. And i can guarantee any prosecutor would agree with me. You went out there wirh intent to kill.
Look who your dealing with anyone dumb enough to post on a form that they would use a burn pistol it's very bright

was not that long ago...
Cop was in shoot out ...had every right to defense...but out of habit dropped an insurance gun near the criminal.
Problem was that it all on dash cam.
Old habits are hard to break.

You may think it is a joking matter, but people who actually act in self defense are not amused.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts