Don’t always assume SPS is giving the best deal…

Ive had nothing but bad from SPS. Some 223 case blems I bought split lengthwise, they wouldnt refund my order. Then I ordered some 120gn Partition blems when I went to load them noticed they were very different ogives from my new partitions. No mention of this on the SPS page for them. No where on Noslers website do they say they make 2 kinds of 25cal Partitions. These have very different distances to lands. I emailed them but no reply, they ghosted me on those.

Local company to me, I hear they do good in the community. I really want to like them but look elsewhere now.
View attachment 538934

That sucks they didn't say anything on the site about those different partitions, but those were designed to load in the 257 BOB. Google ".525 ogive" and I believe you find info.

That sucks they didn't say anything on the site about those different partitions, but those were designed to load in the 257 BOB. Google ".525 ogive" and I believe you find info.
I figured they were a special run for something, but if they dont advertise them differently then thats just false advertising to get rid of inventory, also can be dangerous for reloading. Nosler should know better.

Just received 150 .338" 250 grain Accubond "blems" today. 50% off from what the 1sts are going for.

I have had blems show up with different ogives and ones without tips (BT blems). For those, I use as practice. I have also gotten blems that were virually unidentifiable from 1sts.

Recent Posts