Doc King on 338's for Thor

LeMay

Doc King on 338\'s for Thor

Hay Doc my freind Thor is looking at 338's for Michigan deer hunting. Shooting about 600 yds and thats long shot for here in Michigan. I was telling him about my 338 Lapua at our last muskie meeting. And I know you have ben shooting them longer then I have. He likes the nock down power of the 338 rd. I told him how well the 300 SMK did. I know it will go throw 3 doe's at 220 yds at about 2750 fps. He's getting old and does not want to be tracking deer after he shoots them. Old Ranger's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know you have some good data on the 338 rem's and that might work for him.

Thanks LeMay OUT

Re: Doc King on 338\'s for Thor

Jim

I have a good deal of load data for the 338 RUM and 338 Lapua. Let me know what he might want and he call call if he wishes (give him my number).

Take Care

See you the 19th.

Re: Doc King on 338\'s for Thor

Will do Dave. Its going to be some much fun the 19th I can't weight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LeMay OUT

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.