DIY Bolt Action Rifle Opinions

Criterion barrel are good and very affordable. You would be able to get your whole build from James at Northland Shooters supply. He carries the barrels, nuts, action wrench, nut wrench, trigger tech triggers, head space gauges, and the KRG Bravo too. I think this would be a good shooting build for you. I have bought parts from him on few different occasions both times have been very good dealings.
James was very helpful on my build as well.

TL3 is a great platform to build on. I've got a 22-250 AI that I threw together a while ago on a TL3 and it shoots great. Can take savage style prefits or shouldered.

Plenty of great gunsmiths can spin a shouldered prefit for you. I had Blue Mountain Precision chamber a 22 Creedmoor pre-fit for my TL3. I sent them a Bartlein barrel blank which they received on a Thursday. The chambered, threaded, cerakoted barrel was back in my hands 8 days later. Incredibly fast service and awesome work.

If you're not planning on swapping out barrels, there's really no need to go with a shouldered pre-fit. It'll just be a matter of preference.

I built a 22 Creedmoor a couple years ago using an ARC Nucleus action along with their Bar-loc setup instead of a traditional barrel nut. You can swap out barrels easier & faster than a barrel nut. 22 CM barrels don't last very long!
MZkFqJE.jpg

wI9EvsN.jpg

I'm building a new 223 with another Nucleus action Gen 2, but will have a shouldered Rock Creek barrel on it. The only reason I'm going with a shouldered pre-fit on this rifle is that the barrel life on a 223 Remington is longer than I have left to live.

Your parts list looks like good choices to me!

I built a 22 Creedmoor a couple years ago using an ARC Nucleus action along with their Bar-loc setup instead of a traditional barrel nut. You can swap out barrels easier & faster than a barrel nut. 22 CM barrels don't last very long!
MZkFqJE.jpg

wI9EvsN.jpg

I'm building a new 223 with another Nucleus action Gen 2, but will have a shouldered Rock Creek barrel on it. The only reason I'm going with a shouldered pre-fit on this rifle is that the barrel life on a 223 Remington is longer than I have left to live.

Your parts list looks like good choices to me!
Southpaw fever! Mine is below. Same action, stock and rings. I put a upgraded backbone in my stock, I think they call it the Whiskey backbone?
8AB135D0-1E3F-4F60-9E09-DE799074B8DF.jpeg