Dimpled bullets

Dimples were put on golf balls to be able to control the spin....their even changing numbers and sizes of dimples these days on hopes of improving the ball flight.....

I have dimples on my butt....they don't seem to help anything.....

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. Please let me explain the obvious.

They're being researched for the growing military material markets by the DOD. It's an economic venture we've undertaken to end the war on, well, everything. After selling ISIS $339K worth of those highly classified, but extremely light weight 10K gallon portable folding fuel tanks was such a hit we needed to offer something new. Besides the fuel tank episode was hard on diamond/carbide drill bits and Styrofoam, but who would have thought perforated Styrofoam gas cans would work so well? I've got this idea: how about canned steam to run those UHMW gas turbines we're trying to sell yet another middle-eastern enclave of peaceful loving terrorists striving for nirvana?

The dimpled bullet, shot from the new butter-enriched smiley-faced case, is causing some strife in the golf club manufacturing conglomerate; mounting quality, sturdy, and ultralight lead picatinny rails is problematic on nine irons. Still another conundrum remains the lack of greens--although sand traps abound--in the targeted sales region. Nuclear powered golf carts--with the largest available tires of course and mounted surplus 16" WWII guns removed from the Titanic (or was it the Maine?) might go a long way to convincing customers to plant poison ivy to keep the penguins from polluting all those desert swamps. We'd surely win this one...

Now, after reading the Dimpled Bullet revelations--and calling Brian Litz on his exposing government secrets--I'll have my coffee now.

PS: 26RL; think you got problems? My farts are freckled!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.