• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Desert Tech SRS A1 300 Norma

Clickr

Desert Tech SRS A1 Gen 2 in 300 Norma Mag. Has 23in, heavily twist fluted barrel from SAC with 1:8 twist. Round count is 137. Gun is in like new condition. I only hunt, so no strings of fire beyond 3 shots. As you can see from the round count, not much shooting at all. Comes with dies and brass. Never did load development. Only shot 215H with H1000 (86.5g). It shot so good, never bothered to mess with it. Yes, "so good" for me is 0.5 moa all the time and occasional 0.2 -0.4 moa, 3 shot groups. Crono 2970 fps. Will ship FFL-FFL and shipping/insurance is on the buyer.

Not interested in separating chasis / barrel

Included
Chasis - blk/blk with monopod
Barrel - 23 in, SAC, deep spiral fluted, 1:8 twist, threaded 5/8-24 with matching cap
1 Mag, bolt
Original box from Desert Tech
Redding 2 Die FL Set #80928
RRS Mounting Plate
Torque wrench (80 in-lb)
48 Pieces Peterson Brass , Fired 2 - 3 times.

Not included
Bipod
Scope & mount
Suppressor

Price : $4,500

Attachments

• IMG_6523.JPG
    IMG_6523.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_6532.JPG
    IMG_6532.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6541.JPG
    IMG_6541.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_6555.JPG
    IMG_6555.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6560.JPG
    IMG_6560.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Badass rifle. Guaranteed this thing shoots bugholes. Great caliber to! Id maybe be interested in the barrel if you decide to separate

Badass rifle. Guaranteed this thing shoots bugholes. Great caliber to! Id maybe be interested in the barrel if you decide to separate
Thanks, love the caliber too and yes bugholes. I like this setup so much I bought another, a SRS A2 300NM, 23in barrel.... all the same, essentially a clone but ~ 2lbs. lighter. Its barely broken in but shoots same. Using a biathlon sling it carries so easy. Plus, even with a suppressor the barrel does not stick up beyond top of head, so easy to walk through timber without catching the barrel. Love "shorty"

No interested in splitting this up at this time. Will advise if / when I change my mind. Appreciate you asking.