• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Desert Tech SRS A-1 300 Norma Mag

May I ask what suppressor you have mounted on there and how it worked for you?
TBAC Ultra 7. It is my first suppressor and after a ton of homework I am very happy with it. POI impact change with it / without it is < 1 MOA and consistent. Removing and replacing it, there is never any change. The other upside is it really mitigates recoil. The Norma can be a handful from the bench, but suppressed its like a 308. That combined with the obvious reduction in noise make it (with me pulling the trigger) more accurate. Some of these benefits come with any suppressor. The consistent POI performance is what may set TBAC Ultra apart from others

Awesome rifle!!
Thanks man. I bought it without ever seeing on in person . Took no time to get used to the bolt. Trigger is nice and lite and crisp, maybe 1.75 lbs (not measured). Really appreciate "shorty" as I only hunt. Straps easy to back packs, or biatholon sling on my back. Love it enough I bought a second one, same caliber, barrel,.....