Defensive Edge Brake

reeldawg

I had Shawn install one of his brakes on my 6.5 Sherman. The rifle was not bad to shoot without the brake, but now there is almost zero recoil. I really like this style brake vs the radial brake. I have radial brake on a 300 Win Mag. If you forget to put something under the muzzle you will be covered in debris. According to my shooting buddies Defensive Edge brake is much less obnoxious than the other brake. Shawn also installed a check piece on my stock. He is a great guy to deal with and his turn around time was as promised and the work was outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate use him or recomended to anyone.

Jay

I can't agree they/he doesn't return your e-mails or phone calls in a timely fashion. i own my own business if i had that customer service I'd be out of business soon.

I'm at 72 hours without any response at all.

Last edited:
Business emails should get some kind of a response in 24 hours or less, not counting weekends.

Look's like it's going to be a testy winter season this year. Better check the Farmer's Almanac for the forecast...

Yea, I guess your right.

I was in a rare mood last night.

It's just frustrating when no responds to your emails when you're giving them money especially with technology/email capabilities at your fingertips. Your right I do think 24 hrs is fair excluding weekends.That's why I said 72 hours an not 120 hrs.

The last time they/he did service for me he told me he would be hunting I can totally respect that but he notified me within 24 hrs and I waited because life can't be all about making money.

I do think they bring an awesome product to the table, I'd say the best that's why I'm going to try one of their actions.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.