Deer Attack in Driveway

WOW
Sorry to see those people get hurt. They should have just went back into the house. The dog could have taken care of himself.

I just did a search on the web to find the video of when a hunter put "DOE Scent all over himself and had his wife video him. Well a Buck in Rut found the hunter and beat the hell out of him. All the while the wife was videoing and laughing.
I didn't find that video, but there are probably over a hundred stories of people getting attacked by deer.

Putting doe estrus on yourself is automatic Darwin Award.
E6AF6034-D11E-483B-A8EE-22A1DF326604.jpeg

WOW ! I never understand the screaming thing.... stand there screaming while you're getting killed instead of taking some kind of productive action.
In this video at the 3 minute mark the guy is doing the correct move to roll the creature, similar to calf tipping in the direction that he can't kick you but those antlers are problematic.

@Termite I

"It's actually Elk Urine, sometimes I spray it in my mouth. It tastes pretty bad, but they can actually smell your breath from 5mi away"

*guy demonstrates on video making all kinds of funny faces*

THAT is some funny stuff!!!

🤣🤣🤣

@Termite I

"It's actually Elk Urine, sometimes I spray it in my mouth. It tastes pretty bad, but they can actually smell your breath from 5mi away"

*guy demonstrates on video making all kinds of funny faces*

THAT is some funny stuff!!!

🤣🤣🤣
You must understand that you have to go the extra mile, take one for the team if you will, to get the perfect video of a deer stomping a mudhole in your *** and walking it dry! You could NEVER pull that off without breath like a deer in heat!

Recent Posts