Dear Nosler and Berger,

Im sick of treating your bullets like rare coins not to be spent, only collected. Screw you. I'm going shooting with whatever i can find and i may not be back for only a very small margin in performance and double or triple the price, IF they can be found. I did just fine without your "modern tech" growing up and i will be again. Count your money now because i may not be back.
Yep, me too

My question is to whom they are selling out to? I assumed that being a custom bullet and costly compared to many other bullets that the biggest market was the reloader crowd and even otherwise loaded ammo with Berger bullets is expensive beyond say Hornady which is good stuff too but cheaper.
There are too many "Don't add ups in my mind". Something more believable would convince me of why the shortages we see today.
See #51.

Some people blame the hoarders. Frankly, I have yet to find/meet one. One of the posters here shoots 3-5K rounds a year. Does that make him a hoarder because he can support his hobby? Nope, I do not think so. Be prepared!
Who has the time to shoot 3-5k rounds per year? Full auto mode? Shoot every day?

Who has the time to shoot 3-5k rounds per year? Full auto mode? Shoot every day?
5000 rounds per year equals 416 rounds per month. In better times that's not a lot for a shooter. When I competed/ trained during the 90's I sometimes shot 1k per training session. Albeit that was supplied to me :) The good old days.

Still a lot of shooting. 13 rnds/day, then the time to drive out to the range and setup, shoot, pack up and head home. I guess if you had a range out your back door it would cut out some travel time.

Still a lot of shooting. 13 rnds/day, then the time to drive out to the range and setup, shoot, pack up and head home. I guess if you had a range out your back door it would cut out some travel time.
It's a matter of perspective, range time twice a month for most is not unreasonable. I am only 10 minutes from my range, but I do not think I will make a trip every day to shoot 13 rounds.

How successful your company and a brand must be, when people start threads on the internet because they are mad they can't get what you make.

Further indications of exceptionalism, no matter how quickly they grow, or how many bullets they make, they sell out of every run... before the run is even started...

From the customers perspective, it would be prudent to plan ahead, buy in bulk quantity... or seek other manufacturers products.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

The federal government is to blame. They now tax every year on inventory. So you keep paying taxes on it not good on the bottom line . That is why the power company don't have material stocks like they use to for big natural disasters like they use to.

When I lived the city I'd drive out twice a month to shoot recreationally. An hour drive one way to the private range I went to. 200 rounds each time isn't much. Any less wouldn't be worth the drive.

I will say that these days I shoot far less and make my rounds count. I probably only shot 200 rounds during the rat season. Recently I picked up pistol training again and have shoot only 300 rounds in the past month or two. I have a range 3 miles from the house and shooting rats or yotes is maybe 3-10 miles. When components become more available I might shoot more often.