Dear Nosler and Berger,

tigerwerkes

Im sick of treating your bullets like rare coins not to be spent, only collected. Screw you. I'm going shooting with whatever i can find and i may not be back for only a very small margin in performance and double or triple the price, IF they can be found. I did just fine without your "modern tech" growing up and i will be again. Count your money now because i may not be back.

Another reason to give Hammers a try. Order them up and your in business in a few days. No frantically searching or waiting for your bullets to be available. I shoot cup and core as well as the Hammers. I make sure I've got a Hammer load for all of my rifles.
I have some and i love them. Great company. The transparency is refreshing.

Another reason to give Hammers a try. Order them up and your in business in a few days. No frantically searching or waiting for your bullets to be available. I shoot cup and core as well as the Hammers. I make sure I've got a Hammer load for all of my rifles.
Me too. Shoot cup and core punching holes in paper, golf balls, sporting clays. Kill stuff with hammers!

Welp they surely won't miss you one single bit.
Your lack of purchasing power isn't due to them not making enough bullets but the ever increasing demand outstripping manufacturing capacity. If your favorite beer is sold out on labor day weekend do you swear off that brand and only drink white claws because they're in stock?

There is something strange going on with Nosler unless they are making bullets for the government. There hasn't been any in any diameter in quite awhile. Other manufacturers making a few here and there. Quite refreshing to have Hammer Bullets. Excellent performance along with excellent support. Great people! A little on pricey side but we'll worth the extra money!

There is something strange going on with Nosler unless they are making bullets for the government. There hasn't been any in any diameter in quite awhile. Other manufacturers making a few here and there. Quite refreshing to have Hammer Bullets. Excellent performance along with excellent support. Great people! A little on pricey side but we'll worth the extra money!
There are a ton of openings at the Nosler plants right now. A lot of the blue collar workers are being pushed out of central Oregon because of all the rich "work from home" Californians moving in, making it impossible to afford anything. That, and you can make more money flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

Welp they surely won't miss you one single bit.
Your lack of purchasing power isn't due to them not making enough bullets but the ever increasing demand outstripping manufacturing capacity. If your favorite beer is sold out on labor day weekend do you swear off that brand and only drink white claws because they're in stock?
Agreed! As you eloquently noted, many people do not seem to understand why they are not on the shelves. Bullet makers that have them readily are not in the same manufacturing capacity and demand. A couple of weeks someone asked about the availability of the 215, and below is what I got from Berger,

1661169799137.png

Last edited:
There is something strange going on with Nosler unless they are making bullets for the government. There hasn't been any in any diameter in quite awhile. Other manufacturers making a few here and there
I have been on their so called waiting list for probably 8 months and for a number of different diameter bullets and I got nothing. Are they even making bullets? Look at the website and you will see everything is out of stock and has been….everything?

How successful your company and a brand must be, when people start threads on the internet because they are mad they can't get what you make.

Further indications of exceptionalism, no matter how quickly they grow, or how many bullets they make, they sell out of every run... before the run is even started...

From the customers perspective, it would be prudent to plan ahead, buy in bulk quantity... or seek other manufacturers products.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate