Cute antelope guide

Big Sky

SPONSOR
Well at least I think she's cute. She's my 10 year old daughter. She went antelope hunting with me this week and spotted this antelope before I did. Come to think of it she's spotted 3 of the last 4 bucks I've taken before I have. I used to call her Eagle Eyes, now it's Super Guide. The shot was not overly long, but a little difficult @ 250 yards with 25 to 30 mph cross-wind. Oh and did I mention he was running? (Hey luck is a nice thing when it works in your favor.) I introduced the buck to a 165gr Hornady Interbond and he decided to fall down instead of run anymore. Then the Super Guide and I did a happy dance.
AntelopeDanielle2007.jpg

Here's one of me (Father of Super Guide)...with apparently aging eyes.
AntelopeTroyII2007.jpg

Must be something going right with our little ones. My 6 year old daugther can see a spotted a fawn in tall grass at 50 yards. Not that I couldn't, but she had to point it out first.:rolleyes:

Congrats to you and your guide.

Outstanding!!
Let us know when she gets her credentials and is available to guide in MT.
I'll hire her in a heartbeat. :)

That's awsome!!!
My "baby girl" has been hunting with me since she was 4, now she is almost 13. At 4 she went with me and told mom, "I got to hold the leg while daddy GUT it!" Last weekend she got to walk a girl who works with me through gutting her first deer while spotting her own deer coming over the ridge. All I am anymore is driver/gas guy/moneybags/PROUD DAD. (More to come in different post)

Again, great job, it looks like you have found the PERFECT hunting partner.

Last edited:
Congrats.
Great memories, nice antelope, great shot and a beautiful guide. What more can you ask for. Sure is a blessing!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.