• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Wichester Model 70 7 mm Mag

devildog6133

19 in free floating barrel, reverse crown, leupold vari x 2 4x12 scope, black synthetic polymer stock matt black finish on barrel, extremely accurate, one of the better rifles I've owned
$1100, obo will trade for right gun.

19 in free floating barrel, reverse crown, leupold vari x 2 4x12 scope, black synthetic polymer stock matt black finish on barrel, extremely accurate, one of the better rifles I've owned
$1100, obo will trade for right gun.

I love peoples first posts to be in Classifieds! Good luck with the sale

It has a third more muzzle velocity at 19 in rather than 22 in

Hmmm? Thats interesting to hear. Based on that math you went from 3000 fps to 4000 fps by losing 3 inches of powder burn. I can only imagine what I could gain by making my 26" barrel a 19". LOL

Not quite that much, maybe a lil less than a third, but a lot goes into play besides the barrel length, the rifeling ratio, and type of bullet and grain has a lot to do with it. I load my owtn bullets, with different consistencys, types, and amount of grain

@Butterbean, the guy is new. I dont think he knows how much info is on this forum. lol.

Devildog, can you post photos and give a better description? I think that will help your sale. Barrel manufacture, weight, stock manufacture, trigger, recoil pad, any scope mounts or rails...etc. Also, photos of targets will help your case. gun)

@Butterbean, the guy is new. I dont think he knows how much info is on this forum. lol.

Devildog, can you post photos and give a better description? I think that will help your sale. Barrel manufacture, weight, stock manufacture, trigger, recoil pad, any scope mounts or rails...etc. Also, photos of targets will help your case. gun)
All Apologies .......I just couldnt help myself:D

Where I come from everyone knows that when your talking about bullets that includes the casing primer powder and projectile, so try to find another way to be a smart *** or at least know wat your talking about.

Where I come from everyone knows that when your talking about bullets that includes the casing primer powder and projectile, so try to find another way to be a smart *** or at least know wat your talking about.
All Apologies ......Im new at this......Maybe if I pay attention I might catch a hot tip or to from ya on this reloading Mumbo Jumbo your talkin about :D