SOLD/EXPIRED WINCHESTER MODEL 70 7 MM STW

Shootn4fun

WINCHESTER MODEL 70 BOLT ACTION RIFLE 7 MM STW
FIREARM IS IN GREAT SHAPE, CLEAN WELL CARED FOR.
INCLUDED 7 BOXES AMMO(-3 FIRED CASES) AND 4-12 LEUPOLD SCOPE
ASKING $1100--WILL SHIP TO YOUR FFL AT ACTUAL EXPENSE

Attachments

Last edited:

darreljwick

They didn't start making the STW until about 1992 or so.....this is a CRF rifle. You can tell by the checkering as well. I bought one when I could first get my hands on one and it was the most accurate rifle I have ever owned-bar none. Unfortunately, business payroll had to be made and the rifle was sold.

Shootn4fun

They didn't start making the STW until about 1992 or so.....this is a CRF rifle. You can tell by the checkering as well. I bought one when I could first get my hands on one and it was the most accurate rifle I have ever owned-bar none. Unfortunately, business payroll had to be made and the rifle was sold.
Darrel,
I am a Remington guy, on line serial # starting G chart indicates 69-70 era?? Am I wrong?? If so correct me plz.

Buck 300

7 stw was developed in 1979. I think Darrel is right, looks like a early 90"s crf gun to me.

Tommytrees

LRH Team Member
I believe you are correct. All I could find is that 7STW in Model 70 was mfg 1997-2002, Then my old eyes started to blur. Was told Winchester records were messed up.

Trending threads