Custom Stock Texture


Well-Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
I was looking online and have seen so many pictures of rifles that have been built by their owners, and i see they have very "heavy" texturing around the grip areas. I was wondering what it is that they are using? of course when i start thinking about it i cant find a pic to show you what i mean. The texturing looks almost like a brillo pad. What is it!!
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.