Custom sizing dies?

I just have to ask. What do you guys mean by clickers and popping. I've never heard the term.
The brass has been hardened or has expanded so much at the base it no longer springs back, when you go to open the bolt the bolt lift can be harder and when you hit the extraction cam on the rear of the action with the bolt handle it takes more force to open and the bolt "clicks" when it's fully opened. This is where the term "clickers" comes from. The click is from the two camming surfaces on the bolt and action matching up and taking greater force than what's normal to cam the bolt open.

This can happen from an overpressured round where the case head over expands and doesn't spring back enough, it can be from brass that has been shot a lot and the case head is very work hardened, and it can be from insufficient sizing of the brass near the base caused by neck sizing only or from a FL die that doesn't size the brass down enough.

So I guess everyone else is wrong but you? Funny how that works.
What causes near web brass to hit an interference fit with a chamber is that the brass and/or chamber expanded too far.
This is from sloppy clearances -either by chamber design or oversizing.
AND/OR
Lack of breech support for intended pressure per cartridge area.
So the actual fix is to prevent brass & chamber from expanding too far.
Prevent the problem

Brass wants to go where it's been. This, regardless of clearances.
Once expanded to chamber, it will just go right back there with every successive firing.
So when the greater sizing band aid doesn't work all that well, people reach for belling the breech..
And all that sizing isn't free of course. It provides everything that oversizing always has.

While this IS funny to watch, I can at least point out that it doesn't have to be that way.
For example, when building a gun, you could just plan and act to mitigate the issue from the git go.

So why don't you share your wisdom on how to do that with us instead of leaving us all guessing?

I have my own reamers made using the exact brass and exact projectile I intend to shoot for the reamer dimensions to be built to. What am I missing?

Stop reaching for ever sloppy clearances. More clearances is pretty much never the right answer.
Instead, go tight with clearances, as fitted to new cases, to prevent near web brass from yielding (>1thou) at SAAMI Max.
Get as much barrel steel around a chamber as you can (as practical). Go coned breech if you can.
Run load pressures to SAAMI max, as your max.
Have a custom body die made, from your fully fire formed & stable cases, that barely shoulder bumps & barely body sizes if at all.

You can pressure test for what I call MyMax, with web measurements, but it has always been inline with SAAMI max.
So much so actually that I suspect they're doing the same test as I am.
But the object in all of this is to manage near-web brass yielding to minimal (<1thou).
You CAN do that

Stop reaching for ever sloppy clearances. More clearances is pretty much never the right answer.
Instead, go tight with clearances, as fitted to new cases, to prevent near web brass from yielding (>1thou) at SAAMI Max.
Get as much barrel steel around a chamber as you can (as practical). Go coned breech if you can.
Run load pressures to SAAMI max, as your max.
Have a custom body die made, from your fully fire formed & stable cases, that barely shoulder bumps & barely body sizes if at all.

You can pressure test for what I call MyMax, with web measurements, but it has always been inline with SAAMI max.
So much so actually that I suspect they're doing the same test as I am.
But the object in all of this is to manage near-web brass yielding to minimal (<1thou).
You CAN do that
Thank you. That information is helpful.