Short action customs modular sizing dies

Don't you realize that it's just about a hurry up and wait system anymore. It kind of looks like to my they make short runs and that about it. Trying to get something out on the table to sell, but not enough to fill the order and have items in stock.
I just tried to get some comp case base holders made by Redding. One of the most common Size for .473 not able to order them. So I put it on the **** list and wait. Or we are all on the same Merry-go-round, and round we go.

Don't you realize that it's just about a hurry up and wait system anymore. It kind of looks like to my they make short runs and that about it. Trying to get something out on the table to sell, but not enough to fill the order and have items in stock.
I just tried to get some comp case base holders made by Redding. One of the most common Size for .473 not able to order them. So I put it on the **** list and wait. Or we are all on the same Merry-go-round, and round we go.
That doesn't make sense as it would be a money losing strategy for everyone involved from the manufacturers through the retail sellers.

We've still got ships floating around off of the west coast waiting 3-4 months in total to get unloaded. That's screwing up manufacturing and retail nationwide.

I spoke last week with a bullet manufacturer in Africa and he's having a hell of a wait just to get copper because there are so many ship's tied up waiting to get unloaded here in the US. There are only so many ocean transports world wide and nobody makes money with extras sitting around doing nothing.

The reliance on, "The Global Economy" whereby manufacturing nations are all reliant on just a few sources of raw and intermediate materials for their own production is biting everyone in the butt but few people seem to realize or even want to talk about it.

You hurry to the net or store and wait. Nothing there. So it's a merry-go-round. A lot of things are like that. I have on order a Peterbilt. It's a year out, and good luck getting a new one off the lot any wear in the USA. Our 2020 Pete is worth more today that when we purchased it has 200T miles on it now). Truck trailers are the same thing about a year out. I realize that shipping is a mess. I did or oversaw some work at Long Beach Harbor shipping docks several years ago. With all the rules that have been put in placed it's almost impossible to get anything done. I am involve in a land division in Missoula Mt. The county has invented a 2 step process to get the map done. It's 14 months to 2 years to get it done. Instead of doing the process together. I also had work on a water treatment plant on the coast too. There was 6 plants up to be built, and the State kept adding rule and requirement. So only 1 plant was built. The companies that were going to build them had all the water produces sold too. So lets make more rule and get less done. Theirs to many people like AOC out there. Stupid is, Stupid does. Besides this not shooting or reloading. So enough of this.

You hurry to the net or store and wait. Nothing there. So it's a merry-go-round. A lot of things are like that. I have on order a Peterbilt. It's a year out, and good luck getting a new one off the lot any wear in the USA. Our 2020 Pete is worth more today that when we purchased it has 200T miles on it now). Truck trailers are the same thing about a year out. I realize that shipping is a mess. I did or oversaw some work at Long Beach Harbor shipping docks several years ago. With all the rules that have been put in placed it's almost impossible to get anything done. I am involve in a land division in Missoula Mt. The county has invented a 2 step process to get the map done. It's 14 months to 2 years to get it done. Instead of doing the process together. I also had work on a water treatment plant on the coast too. There was 6 plants up to be built, and the State kept adding rule and requirement. So only 1 plant was built. The companies that were going to build them had all the water produces sold too. So lets make more rule and get less done. Theirs to many people like AOC out there. Stupid is, Stupid does. Besides this not shooting or reloading. So enough of this.
Don't worry, Mayor Pete is going to solve all our transportation problems any day now. 😂😄🤣