• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom long range tack driver

I've always longed for a rifle with an action that I would "hardly ever have trouble with". Probably out of my pay scale though.

I just painted my remington 700 in hello kitty pink. I'm thinking its worth about 5 or 6000$ now. When I pull the trigger the bullets don't get stuck in the barrel anymore. And It works great at night using a spot light.lightbulb

I just painted my remington 700 in hello kitty pink. I'm thinking its worth about 5 or 6000$ now. When I pull the trigger the bullets don't get stuck in the barrel anymore. And It works great at night using a spot light.lightbulb

i almost fell out of my chair laughing
hahahahahahah:D

I've never seen a 303 that would hit a paper plate at 75 yds. Now a 303AI is a horse of a different color.

thread.jpg

man I want this gun, no pics no other info it sounds like a true one of a kind and i gotta have it. who do i send check too ???? I like the gold barrel that matches the bengal tiger stock