Custom bdc turrents?

22-250hunter

how many of yall have these made for yalls scopes and how do yall like them i see they ask for them temp so how do yall set yalls up for the conditions as these are gonna change from day to day

I have one on a Leupold 6.5 x 20, 1000yrd turret set to my hand loads, they ask for avg. temp, avg. elev., BC of bullet and velocity. I hunt from 2000-8000' elev. in -20 - 60deg above. I had them set it at 3500' @ 35deg with my bullet specs., for the most part it's pretty **** close, 100-200yrds right on, 300-500 a little high(about 2-3"), 600-800 yards back on and haven't shot a lot much further. Once you start hitting 700 and past given temps and elevations can really start messing with you more than anything!

how many of yall have these made for yalls scopes and how do yall like them i see they ask for them temp so how do yall set yalls up for the conditions as these are gonna change from day to day

20-250 hunter,

I responded HERE with other info on a CDS system, maybe something there for your assistance,

Ted

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts