Custom action options

The below letter will explain why the separation occurred. Read the below letter.

After the separation, there was a Federal Lawsuit filed against me. It was successfully defended, then I filed a counter suit. There was a settlement prior to trial, and I was paid.
It's all public information, and the documents can be found in the Western District of Federal Court in Texas.
After the said separation, I made significant changes to my original designs, some can be seen, and some cannot. The bolt diameter was changed to .725" which corrected the feed issues. Engineering, geometry, and critical dimensional changes were made to the fire control system to creat a perfectly timed, reliable, and consistent ignition system. Patented threaded trigger pins were added.. a proprietary DLC formula is applied to every part of the receiver.
We guarantee headspace on every receiver, and have the tightest most consistent tolerances in the industry.
Manufacturing process changes were made and added to produce the highest quality physical appearance of any receiver in the industry… no ugly tool marks or tool path machining marks on any of our parts. We spend a significant amount of time in the machine, and post machine work to obtain this.

The result is a refined 3 lug receiver that is leading the industry.. and also winning the coveted PRS Pro Series title and the Golden Bullet award last year. This was accomplished using the Zeus receiver with the Quick Change barrel feature.
This should answer the question asked about the separation and the differences ….

View attachment 547243
Joel,

You're a good man all around. I am glad everything worked out in your favor. I still miss your excellent rifle stock masterpieces, though.

Ed