• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm Remington Magnum Package

Jakeleg

Guys I hate to do this but I need to sell this rifle I bought off a member here a while back.It just sits in safe and I need to fund a light weight hunting rig.This thing is a absolute hammer. Here is the Original ad,I've maybe put 150rds down it more like 100 but we will say 150.so round count is around 350. These is a beautiful rifle and one I thought I'd never let go.4500.00 for Rifle,Scope and Rings,shipped and insurance is on the buyer.Still have box and paperwork for scope and at least 50-75 rounds of the brass that came with rifle originally.Bipod is Not Included.Thanks
WTS: Custom 7mm Remington

1. Asking Price: $5,100
    NO TRADES
    Have about $6,300 in it
    For Sale: Custom 7mm Remington Mag
    Built by: Scott Weichel of Wylie Texas

Items:
    Action: Stiller's Tac-300, Right Hand, Repeater, Mag. bolt face
    Barrel: Obermeyer 26" M24, 7 Rem Mag, 1 in 8.75 twist, threaded for .308 suppressor (5/8 x 24)
    Finish: Full (all metal) Flat Black custom Cerakote finish
    Muzzle brake: 360 ported Custom,
    Stock: Manners MCS-T2A, Gap Camo, 2 flush cup left side, 2 flush cup bottom, badger front bottom rail
    Trigger: Timney Adjustable (set @ 3lbs)
    Bottom Metal: MBI, Inc. Rem 700 BDL Long Action
    Recoil Lug: Badger .300 Tapered
    Scope: Night Force 5.5x22x50 HS/ZS NPR1 Reticle
    Rings: Seekins High .97 30mm
    Base: 20 MOA Stiller
    Bipod NOT FOR SALE

Have original box and paper work for scope.

Have Load Data for .25 MOA (see pics)
    Ammo Specs: Remington Brass, 168gr. Berger's, H-1000 powder, CCI-200 primers
    Roughly 200 rounds through it.

Cash Only (Cash, Cashier's or personal check or bank to bank transfer (will send once funds have cleared))
    Will ship at your cost to US only, must provide image of drivers license.
    IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    /ATTACH]

Thanks it is and I haven't shot it or any of my rifles near enough lately,I was shooting the 195s with R33 and was averaging around 2965fps with excellent accuracy.Furthest I took it was at 940yds at about 1000 ft elevation here.

IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
Didn't have much time but here is a couple groups I shot after I got home tonight.5 shot group was with Berger 195s and reloader 26 at roughly 3000fps and the 4 shot group is 175 accubond s and reloader 26 at 3060 fps the sun was terrible as my range faces the west,but both shot like most do out of this rifle the shot out of the groups is strictly on me I will try to get some more loaded this weekend and show some long range steel shots.

TTT,guys this thing is a nice stick.I would split it up if you would rather 660 425 5313 text or call.

My scale says right at 12lbs without scope and rings,here is a 3 shot group prone with bipod at 845 with 195 Berger,nothing special as it will do this or better with about anything I've shot in it including the 168 Berger.

It's telling me the uploaded file is to large for server to process on pics,anyone help me out on that it worked fine the other day when I posted the 100yd targets?

How about 2650.00 for gun only,or 4200.00 for whole package.Have box and all paperwork with scope.I would not be selling but need the funds,thanks

Recent Posts