• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .375RUM, Lilja barrel, HS stock, 700SS action

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I've decided to sell my .375 RUM to build a .375-.338Lapua AI. It's a Remington 700 SS action with a PTG firing pin/shroud. It has a #7 Lilja 12 twist barrel 26" long + the muzzle brake. The stock is a HS SF-1 Sendero stock without the palm swell. The trigger is set about 2 pounds. The scope is a Leupold VX-3 4.5x14x40 with duplex crosshairs in Leupold rings and bases.

When I was breaking the gun in I shot 5 rounds cleaning every round and then shot a 2 shot group that was .066". I cleaned it again and shot a 3 shot group that was .267" all shot with 270gr Hornady bullets at about 3080fps. I've tried a few loads since then with 260gr AB's and it didn't shoot them near as well (.75" or so). Total round count is less than 50.

The price for the combo is 1600.00 or 1200.00 without the scope.

Nathan

Attachments

• 375RUM.jpeg
    375RUM.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 375RUM5.jpg
    375RUM5.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 375RUM2.jpg
    375RUM2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 9
I've had several ask about trades and at this time I'm not really interested in trades. I'm only selling it to fund the .375-.338 Lapua AI.

I found the pictures of those first 2 groups. There is another bullet in there with the 3 shot group from sighting in.

Attachments

• 375RUM.jpg
    375RUM.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 375RUM 2.jpg
    375RUM 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
Do u still have the gun ? Very Interested ! And If so do u have any brass for it? Or are u goiing to neck them down for the 375-338 ?

thanks

I still have the gun and sold all the brass from it that I'm willing to part with until the gun sells.

Right on, I am from Canada, do u know what the process is for getting it across the border ? If not I could check, never bought a gun for the south. And also would just want the gun, have a nightforce that would be perfect for it.

Thanks

I have no idea what it would take to get it across the border. That would be something you'd have to check into most likely.

I will check in to it, very interested in gun, cash in hand. How would I get u the cash ? Paypal ? If I can get it to me without problems I will take it.

Thanks

Yeah paypal would work for payment. Let me know what you find out about getting it across.

Nathan