• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SS BDL with Lilja barrel 375RUM

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
Custom Remington 700 stainless BDL action with a 26" Lilja #7 (Remington Varmint/Sendero contour). The stock is a SF1 Sendero stock that has been bedded with Devcon. There is a chip behind the rear of the bottom metal and can be seen in the picture. The barrel is totally floated. The trigger is set at 1 3/4lbs and it has one of my 1" 4 port brakes on it. I broke the barrel in with 5 1 shot and clean rounds and then it shot a .066" 2 shot group. Then I cleaned it again and shot a .288" 3 shot group. All of those were with 270gr Hornady bullets and 4350 powder. I tried to get 260 Accubonds to shoot and never found a load I was super impressed with but I only tried 4350 and 4831 powder. I had a Jewell BR trigger in it for the 270gr Hornady loads and the tuned Remington trigger for the 260AB loads so that might be the difference. This gun is a little too much of a good thing for me. The recoil with the old drill hole brake was more than I liked to shoot much so it's been sitting in the safe for several years. I put one of my 4 port brakes on it but never got around to shooting it again. I've been shooting much smaller calibers as of late with all of my big bore rifles sitting around. Since I have 2 .375's I'm going to part with this one. It has about 45-50 rounds through it and will come with 46 rounds of loaded ammo and fired brass plus a set of RCBS dies. Some of the ammo that is loaded is with new brass, some of the brass is once fired, and some twice fired. It's all Remington 375RUM brass. 1200.00 shipped

Nathan