Critique my Setup

Here's my reloading setup. Looking for comments! If I'm missing something that really helps consistency/accuracy, let me know. Less interested in speed/efficency.

Some of this stuff is a bit dated, I know. I'm on a budget 😜

View attachment 554377
Shown:
Lyman T-mag 2 press
Redding type s dies (full length resizing and seating)
Lyman powder thrower
RCBS 304 scale
Lyman lube set (pad, brass brushes, lube)
Lyman case trimmer
Deburr/chamfer tool
Lee primer seater
Shellholder
Tray and funnel

Not shown, but part of my getup
Lyman turbo tumbler with walnut shells
Starett vernier calipers
looks fine other then for $20 I'd buy a stand for the powder thrower; I use very similar equipment, my turret press and most everything else Lyman probably 40 years old and all work fine. I got into Benchrest shooting last years. I won third match in my first shoot with a .176 5 shot group at 100 yards. so your equipment is fine. good luck.

When I started loading ammo about 1968, I was using a Lee loader on the concrete floor of my parents basement. Mom would have killed me if I scratched her table. Bought my first house in 1974 built a bench in the basement, and down the rabbit hole I went. Still looking for the bottom of that hole. Too far in to back out!

Here's my reloading setup. Looking for comments! If I'm missing something that really helps consistency/accuracy, let me know. Less interested in speed/efficency.

Some of this stuff is a bit dated, I know. I'm on a budget 😜

View attachment 554377
Shown:
Lyman T-mag 2 press
Redding type s dies (full length resizing and seating)
Lyman powder thrower
RCBS 304 scale
Lyman lube set (pad, brass brushes, lube)
Lyman case trimmer
Deburr/chamfer tool
Lee primer seater
Shellholder
Tray and funnel

Not shown, but part of my getup
Lyman turbo tumbler with walnut shells
Starett vernier calipers
Compared to your set up 45 years ago mine looked like a bathroom scale, vise grips and a hammer. nothing wrong with what you got going on. I would have killed for a turret press when I started and Starett calipers, I still dont have those I got excited when I got my Mititoyos.