Coyote Up Close

Big Sky

SPONSOR
I thought some of you might enjoy a slight diversion from the normal topics of conversation around here. Not that there is anything wrong with the "norm" I enjoy that too. I just finished this drawing up a couple hours ago and thought perhaps some of you might enjoy a peek at it. I actually originally drew it in 2009, but wasn't 100% happy with it. So for the last 2 days I re-worked it. Now I'm quite happy with it.
CoyoteRevised5S_zpsabe139c0.jpg

Very nice! :)

I used to sketch, but haven't tried it in decades. It's a talent that, if you don't use it, you lose it.

Keep up the good work!
Bowhunter57

I thought some of you might enjoy a slight diversion from the normal topics of conversation around here. Not that there is anything wrong with the "norm" I enjoy that too. I just finished this drawing up a couple hours ago and thought perhaps some of you might enjoy a peek at it. I actually originally drew it in 2009, but wasn't 100% happy with it. So for the last 2 days I re-worked it. Now I'm quite happy with it.
CoyoteRevised5S_zpsabe139c0.jpg

Awesome pic.or drawing great talent.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts